Re: Printer Sharing (CUPS)

Well it works with Windows XP machines very well. I need to know how can I configure it to work with my Linux box too. By the way, my firewall on both Ubuntu and Debian as server is set to "Allow Policy" not there is no problem with its ports. It is absolutely safe since this network is behind a statefull firewall.