Printer Sharing (CUPS)

Hi all,

I have a small network with four XP machines and one Linux (Ubuntu) which are all connected to a Debian server. My Debian server is supposed to act as a Printer Server. I have installed SAMBA and have configured it with SWAT and now all printers connected to the server is shared between Windows XP machines perfectly. Now the problem is that I can not share printers for my Linux system. I have also used "lpadmin" on Debian server like this:

lpadmin -p MyPrinter -u allow:UbuntuUser

but I can not send any test page from my Ubuntu machine. Can anybody give my any clue about how printers can be shared in a network of Linux machines?

Regards,

D.