Re: Cronjobs get the wrong time stamp in mail record

#1 I have had problems with cron 3.0pl1-99 (actually 3.0pl1-95- pl1-99
running jobs at all).  None of the standard jobs (cron
daily/weekly/monthly) have ever run on those versions, here, using
/etc/crontab. I mentioned that on this list and only one other user was
seeing the same problem.  I have not figured out why more are not
seeing it.

Are you using the same version on all of the machines?

#2 I upgraded my sid box yesterday and it has version 3.0pl1-100 now.

The _only_ way I have been able to get cron 3.0pl1-95- pl1-99, to do
anything is to use crontab -e for both root and users.  You might want
to give that a try.  I have not checked out the new version as of yet.

That's all I can think of David.  Hope it helps, somehow.

Happy Holidays

Wayne

--
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software is Only
for Fools and Teenagers.