XCDRoast etch not working......

I get this error message when invoking XCDRoast:-

** (xcdroast:7879): WARNING **: Invalid mkisofs version -unknown- found.
        Expecting at least version 1.15a17
        Start xcdroast with the -n option to override (not recommended!)

It appears I have this version of mkisofs installed:-

Architecture: i386
Source: cdrtools
Version: 4:2.01+01a03-5

Is XCDRoast going to work again sometime in the future, or should I just
remove it?

TIA,
Charlie

--