md5sum.txt corrupted? (Problem installing Debian "Etch" Snapshot 2006-12-11)

Hi everybody.

I've just finished download the Debian "Etch" weekly-build
(2006-12-11) and, when I've tried to install Debian, I've got this
message:

"There was a problem reading data from the CD-ROM. Please make sure
it is in the drive. If retrying does not work, you should check the
integrity of your CD-ROM."

In fact, retrying does not work. So I checked out the integrity of
the dvd containing the Debian Snapshot, and then I received this
message:

"The ./md5sum.txt file failed the MD5 checksum verification. Your
CD-ROM or this file may have been corrupted."

(I've got the above message with the DVD Binary-1 and also with DVD
Binary-2, which I also checked out.)

Cause I received that message with the DVD Binary-1 and 2, I think
that there is some kind of problem about this snapshot (besides, the
downloading of the .iso files was OK, and also the recording on the
DVD).

Any idea about what's happening? Is there any solution?

Thanks in advance.

ps I have tried the installation on two different computers, and both
of them reported the same problem.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com