RE: md5sum.txt corrupted? (Problem installing Debian "Etch" Snapshot 2006-12-11)

I've just runned this command in the shell provided by the installer:

md5sum -c md5sum.txt

and a lot of packages failed the md5 checksum (in fact, almost every
package in the DVD Binary-1). It seems _very_ strange, isn't it?

Any idea?

TIA.