Re: GNOME-bluetooth package AWOL in Etch i386?

On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 20:50 +0100, Brian Durant wrote:
> As far as I can see, this issue has been going on for about a year now
> without resolution. So, it won't be a part of Etch? What about bluez?
> I see that both Debian and Ubuntu has that, plus some utils that might
> work.

No, I don't think there's any chance to see this in Etch. As for the
bluez-* packages, aren't they already in Etch?

> Is there a work around?

The pkg-bluetooth seems to have preliminary package scripts in SVN, so
building it yourself would be the only way I guess.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson