Dear Beloved.

Dear Beloved,
Due to the sudden death of my husband General
Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in
June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of
hopelessness by the present administration.I have
lost confidence with anybody within my country.
I got your contacts through personal research,
and had to reach you through this medium.
I will give you more details when you reply.
Due to security network placed on my daily
affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is
why I have contacted you.
My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with
a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for
now till we communicate.
I will be happy if you can receive this funds
and keep it safe I assure you 20% of this fund.
I will need your tel/ fax numbers so that we can
commence communication.
Please expedite action.
Yours,
Hajia Mariam.