Re: backup archive format saved to disk

Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:
> After a while, the exceptions and exceptions to exceptions etc etc
> make the sub-classing inheritance trees really ugly and impossible
> to debug.
>
> Or maybe I just work in a messy industry...

Probably.  OOP is not a magic bullet, and bad programmers will still
produce bad programs (and classes and libraries and ...).

However OOP does offer a genuinely useful tool.

-Miles
--
`...the Soviet Union was sliding in to an economic collapse so comprehensive
 that in the end its factories produced not goods but bads: finished products