Re: /dev/md0 don't start after controller change

also sprach Andrea Ganduglia <nonews.org@gmail.com> [2006.12.07.1432 +0400]:
> How can I fix superblocks informations? Consider that /dev/md0 is
> mounted on root partitions (/).

mdadm --add /dev/md0 /dev/sd[cde]1

should work. Your components got bumped from the array after they
were marked failed and the superblock went out of date. Hence, just
readd them.

"imagination is a quality given a man
 to compensate him for what he is not,
 and a sense of humour was provided