Re: /dev/md0 don't start after controller change

also sprach Andrea Ganduglia <nonews.org@gmail.com> [2006.12.05.1557 +0400]:
> But if I do this command onto RAID1 it said that md0 is still in use
> (sure! is root's partition!). If I add manually others disk (mdadm
> --add /dev/md0 /dev/sdc1) it works, but on reboot only sda1 and sdb1
> are parts of this raid, while sd{c,d,e,f}1 are mark as removed!

Please post the contents of /proc/mdstat after adding the
sd{c,d,e,f}1 components.

"one should never trust a woman who tells her real age.
 if she tells that, she will tell anything."
                                                        -- oscar wilde