Re: what's the killer app for GNU/Linux systems?

On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 05:44:14PM -0700, Nate Duehr wrote:

> I knew some pedantic schmuck would say that.
>
> Pretend that I left those OFF the message, because trying to make the
> point in the message is difficult without saying it explicitly, so just
> use your tiny little imagination and pretend none of that explanation
> was there).
>
> Twit.

Do you always feel compelled to be so abusive?  I think that he made his
point about your point quite elegantly.  Had you *not* had those
statements in your message, he would not have been able to assume that
he had rights to redistribute the code at all.

Regards,

-Robeto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez