Re: Bad mirror error during network installation

maarten fiege(mpjfiege@yahoo.com) is reported to have said:
> LS
>
> I'm trying to install debian using a network
> installation. Everything works great untill my pc
> searches for a debian mirror. I've tried several
> mirrors included the recommended mirrors and even the
> "official" US mirror, but the the massage bad mirror
> keeps coming up.
>
> What can be the problem, it doesn't seem likey that
> these are all bad mirrors.

I recently ran into the same problem.  I went looking for a mirror
that would work and found only 5, from the US mirror list, that
worked.

Today  the best one [1], for me, keeps dropping out while I'm
upgraiding.

[1] debian.fifi.org

Wayne

--
The reason computer chips are so small is computers don't eat much.