Re: Illegible PDF (KDE and Sid) (SOLVED (maybe))

El Dilluns 04 Desembre 2006 19:42, Joshua J. Kugler va escriure:
> Make sure you haven't enabled KPrinter's "Hangman" mode.

:DDDDDDDD

I've changed the KPrinter configuration: Fonts section > unselect «don't embed
PostScript fonts when print» (I read this message in catalan, this english
version is improvised and possibly wrong, like all of my english O:)

Now works.

What's your KPrinter Fonts configuration in KPrinter?   Is the first time that
I change this parameter.

--
Benjamí
http://blog.bitassa.cat