Re: Unkown Synaptic Message

On Tuesday 28 November 2006 18:08, Florian Kulzer wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 15:32:20 +0530, Amit Joshi wrote:

> > > And the answer to this question was first answered on the 20th on this
> > > list, as well as many times since. Googleing or searching this
> > > would/should be your first resource.
> >
> > Recently I started getting the errors that the packages are "Unsigned",
> > so there ain't no problem of the keys not matching here.
> > Anybody experiencing the same problem?
> > BTW I am using apt-get :)
>
> Which packages are unsigned? What is the output of

Well..it was just a regular update;upgrade procedure, so I don't really
remember...

> ls /var/lib/apt/lists/*_Release{,.gpg}
>
> --
> Regards,
>           Florian

debian:~# ls /var/lib/apt/lists/*_Release{,.gpg}
/var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.debian.org_debian_dists_testing_Release
/var/lib/apt/lists/security.debian.org_dists_testing_updates_Release
/var/lib/apt/lists/security.debian.org_dists_testing_updates_Release.gpg
/var/lib/apt/lists/www.debian-multimedia.org_dists_testing_Release
/var/lib/apt/lists/www.debian-multimedia.org_dists_testing_Release.gpg

Thanks. But I don't know..now it doesn't give me that error message.

--
Regards,
Amit.