Debian support for nForce 590SLI chipset

Hi all
I want to try Debian (been using Mandrake/Mandriva for the last 4-5 years) but cannot find any information on Debian support for the nVidia nForce 590SLI chipset.  Support is built into the kernel in Mdv 2007 but I understand (perhaps incorrectly?) that Debian is not constantly updated for stability reasons, so I'm guessing I may need to provide the required drivers for my motherboard.  My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-M59SLI-S5.

Has anyone else used this motherboard or chipset with Debian Sarge 3.1 r3 (the CD version I have)?  I see that nVidia provide drivers for a few other linux distros but not Debian.

Regards
Sharrea
--
Help Microsoft stamp out piracy, give Linux to a friend today