[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Trouble browsing secure web sites (scotiaonline.com)

On Sun November 26 2006 12:44 am, you wrote:
> > > you're not alone:
> > > http://www.oclug.on.ca/archives/linux/2006-July/000920.html
> > > http://reporter.mozilla.org/app/report/?report_id=RMO11314606252824
> One of those pages mentions fiddling with mtu settings. I second that.
> I had a problem like yours that I fixed by changing the mtu setting on
> my router from 1500 to 1400.

Thanks for the tip. I'm running sarge at the moment and my banking site works 
fine. My worry is that when I run testing (soon to be stable) I can't.

I'd report a bug but I don't know what the problem is, I'll keep looking 
though and I'll change the mtu if I have more trouble and see if it helps.

This is not a debian thing, I've read reports and got replies to my list 
postings asking if I found a solution from folks running suse and fedora. I 
wish I could tell them something.

BTW, nice to read you.. :)

Reply to: