Re: Bad CC [Was: Re: Reportbug - Does it work?]

On Sat, Nov 25, 2006 at 10:04:28AM +0200, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> Roberto: Sorry for the CC. I thought it was because of the Reply-To
> header. Too late did I realize I was repling to Wayne ...

It doesn't matter.  I don't really care about CCs on list mail since
they show up together in Mutt.  The only thing that bothers me is people
who use broken mail servers, which then split the To/CC list and seach
each message individually to each recipient.  This makes it so that my
mail filters don't catch it and place it in the right folder.  This also
makes me think that the person replied to me offlist, when in fact the
person just CCd me or something.

Regards,

-Roberto
--