Re: Reportbug - Does it work?

Roberto C. Sanchez(roberto@connexer.com) is reported to have said:
> On Fri, Nov 24, 2006 at 08:41:47PM -0500, Wayne Topa wrote:
> >
> > My /var/log/emim4/mainlog shows 2 messages sent to
> > submit@bugs.debian.org on 11-20 and accepted my my ISP's mail server.
> > The one mentioned in this thread and one on crom.
> >
> Strange.  You may want to contact your ISP's tech support and see if
> they can locate those message IDs in their mail server logs to make sure
> that they were sent on from there.

With this IP that would be a huge waste of time.  They installed some
spam blocking for all users for one month free.  I started loseing
mail the day they installed it and had some of my yahoo groups stopped
because their mail filters were bounceing them.  I asked them to
cancel that 'feature' on all of my mail accounts.  It took them weeks
to get it fixed.  The admins had no idea how to uninstall it.

I just forwarded the original report on crom to the maintainer and
I had already sent, as I mentioned in the OP, to the Debian X
Strike Force which turns out to be the Xorg maintainer.  Odd I haven't
heard from aynone on it yet though.

I've done all I can, I guess, for now.  I'll be without X till they
fix it and that is a royal pain.  I like to do my holiday shopping
online.  The pain is I'll have to use my wife's Xp box and that always
pains me.  :-)

Thanks for the replies Roberto.

Wayne

--
Operator! Trace this call and tell me where I am.