Re: Help: Developing Free Debian Trainings

Hi steef,

On Fri, Nov 24, 2006 at 11:05:56PM -0500, steef wrote:
> >>And so, on the 17th of December 2006, I will be hosting the first
> >>Unofficial Debian Training in Utrecht, the Netherlands!
> >
> >I think it's a great idea. Let's go for it.
>
> where in utrecht??

*Probably* at my employers place, but I still need to get the word
GO from our facilities group. I'll know on monday. If not, I have
several other options in the centre of Utrecht and at the
University-grounds (de Uithof).

So the location will probably be:

  SRON: Netherlands Institute for Space Research
  Sorbonnelaan 2
  3584 CA Utrecht ("Uithof")

This is still very much a starting project so anything is possible. :-D
My boss is very enthousiastic, but the people in charge of the building
might not be.

As in: "Free trainings developed and given by volunteers for software
also made by volunteers. Madness!"

Enjoy!

Maarten

[1] http://www.sron.nl/

|      T i p i i P r o j e c t    |        Maarten Verwijs       |
|    Sharing the Joy of Debian    |     mverwijs@farwise.org     |
|      www.tipii-project.org      |                              |