Re: Laptop choice?

Marc -

Don't be so sure.  I bought mine - regular $1400 for $1000 back in August.  Check Lenovo's clearance section.  They were trying - so I read - to empty the warehouses for the new models.  Also, it was delivered one day late - and, I got them to knock $50.00 more off.

- Sebastian

On 11/23/06, Marc Shapiro <mshapiro_42@yahoo.com> wrote:
Baz wrote:

> Thinkpad - it's the standard by which all others are measured...

Yes, but I still can't afford to pony up the price of a new Thinkpad.

--
Marc Shapiro

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
What?! Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here.
Boom. Sooner or later ... boom!

- Susan Ivanova: B5 - Grail