Re: Weird Upgrade procedure - Debian Testing.

On Thursday 23 November 2006 01:55, Amit Joshi wrote:

> Also, do all of you do a daily upgrade of your "Debian Testing" to stay
> uptodate and avoid bulk upgrades?

No, I don't regularly update my testing machine. I have a list of favorite
packages (like vim, konsole, firefox, texmacs etc.,) written down in a file
and I just update these pieces of software whenever a new version is
available. Next, whenever I want to report a bug against a package, reportbug
checks for availability of new versions.If reportbug shows that updates are
available, then I update the package to see if the bug goes away...

hth
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi