Re: Weird Upgrade procedure - Debian Testing.

On Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 08:16:59AM +0000, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 12:25:19 +0530
> Amit Joshi <amitjoshi86@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Amit,
>
> > Also, do all of you do a daily upgrade of your "Debian Testing" to
> > stay uptodate and avoid bulk upgrades?

not usually daily.  More like once a week.  And then only when the other
Debian installation on the same machine is working perfectly.  Which is
almost always, it being stable.

Stable, on the other hand, I upgrade rarely, and only when the testing
installation on the other partition is working adequately.  Unless that
one is long-term dead (as now), when I still need the security fixes.

-- hendrik