Re: Is cdimage.debian.org having trouble?

On Thursday 23 November 2006 01:34, Rick Thomas wrote:
> For the last few days, I've had great difficulty downloading from
> cdimage.debian.org (mostly daily installer images for testing).

But yeah...I doubt if you can find a mirror with the weekly snapshots. Cuz
mirroring this would be just waste of bandwidth. Mirrors often go for stuff
that is in heavy demand. Or usually, something that doesn't change every now
and then.

Well..but you may try bit-torrent for better speeds, just in case.
If you are interested, you can try the daily-snapshot, using the net-inst cd.

--
Regards,
Amit.

Remember fellas, what we do in life echoes in eternity!