Re: Is cdimage.debian.org having trouble?

On Nov 23, 2006, at 2:01 AM, Amit Joshi wrote:

On Thursday 23 November 2006 01:34, Rick Thomas wrote:
For the last few days, I've had great difficulty downloading from
cdimage.debian.org (mostly daily installer images for testing).

Bandwidth is highly erratic and overall very slow.

I'm in New Jersey, USA.  If that makes any difference.

Does anybody know of a mirror for cdimage.d.o on this side of the
Atlantic that carries the daily and weekly installer builds?

Rick

Well..you can take a more detailed look of that web-page. You can always
select a mirror close to your location.
Also, what are you downloading from? FTP/ HTTP? Rsync?

Take a look at this page.
http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/
It has the list of the available mirrors.

That list of mirrors is just for the "stable" release CDs.

I'm looking for a North American mirror of the daily and weekly "testing" CDs.

I'm willing to use almost any protocol. The one's I've tried recently include http, ftp, and zsync.

Rick