Re: Is cdimage.debian.org having trouble?

On Thursday 23 November 2006 01:34, Rick Thomas wrote:
> For the last few days, I've had great difficulty downloading from
> cdimage.debian.org (mostly daily installer images for testing).
>
> Bandwidth is highly erratic and overall very slow.
>
> I'm in New Jersey, USA.  If that makes any difference.
>
> Does anybody know of a mirror for cdimage.d.o on this side of the
> Atlantic that carries the daily and weekly installer builds?
>
> Rick

Well..you can take a more detailed look of that web-page. You can always
select a mirror close to your location.
Also, what are you downloading from? FTP/ HTTP? Rsync?

Take a look at this page.
http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/
It has the list of the available mirrors.
--
Regards,
Amit.

Remember fellas, what we do in life echoes in eternity!