Re: (Urgent, but not debian-specific): Firefox has very strange behavior

It sounds like they have a caching proxy which decided that it shouldn't
reload the page for reason (the store date on the page is way too far into
the future. Either a problem with the proxy or with the web server supplying
the page giving a bad date in the first place).