Help with configuration of Apache 2.2 and VirtualHost

Hello everybody

I am working on a setup of both name-based and ip-based virtualHost:s in Apache2.2 on a debian server.
Why I am mixing is because i will use SSL for the ip-based virtualHost:s.

Is there any problems mixing?

Could someone send me their configuration files from "sites-available" so I can se how to set things up. I have read documentation at apache.org but I desperately need some examples. Yes, been googling......