Re: strange email link

Mathias Brodala wrote:
Hello Hugo.

Hugo Vanwoerkom, 14.11.2006 17:42:
Mathias Brodala wrote:
Hugo Vanwoerkom, 14.11.2006 17:14:
They have a page:
http://www.co.lewis-clark.mt.us/index.php?id=30

But the email links don't work.

They expand to such:
javascript:linkTo_UnCryptMailto('nbjmup+qefibsuAdp/mfxjt.dmbsl/nu/vt');
I can’t tell you why the link itself doesn’t work, but I can tell you
how to get
the adresses. Run the following in your address bar:

javascript:alert(decryptString('nbjmup+qefibsuAdp/mfxjt.dmbsl/nu/vt',
-1));
I put
javascript:alert(decryptString('nbjmup+qefibsuAdp/mfxjt.dmbsl/nu/vt', -1));

in the Location bar and nothing happens.

Just in case: did you press [Enter] after that?

If it still doesn’t work: what says your error console?

I did press enter and the error console says:
"decryptString is not defined"

Hugo