Re: strange email link

Hello Hugo.

Hugo Vanwoerkom, 14.11.2006 17:14:
> They have a page:
> http://www.co.lewis-clark.mt.us/index.php?id=30
>
> But the email links don't work.
>
> They expand to such:
> javascript:linkTo_UnCryptMailto('nbjmup+qefibsuAdp/mfxjt.dmbsl/nu/vt');

I see, stupid people.

> I suspect that this is a case of "M$ only" but I don't know.

I can’t tell you why the link itself doesn’t work, but I can tell you how to get
the adresses. Run the following in your address bar:

javascript:alert(decryptString('nbjmup+qefibsuAdp/mfxjt.dmbsl/nu/vt', -1));

(Replace „nbjmup+qefibsuAdp/mfxjt.dmbsl/nu/vt“ with the garbage you want to have
translated.)

> Anybody make sense out of those email links?

If you can’t get the above to work, I can tell you at least the username in
„<username>@co.lewis-clark.mt.us“.

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules