Re: [Fixed] Re: Missing partition icons on sid gnome desktop

somebody what up with this problem , i have the same problem to , all Icon of my HD are gone just appeart the icon of the external HD when i connect it but the internal HD not ( or partition )

On 10/19/06, José Alburquerque <jaalburquerque@cox.net> wrote:
José Alburquerque wrote:

> Curiously, when I run the old hal-device-manager, my volumes appear by
> label under my scsi disks (I have two with several partitions), but
> when I run the new hal-device-manager, the volumes are no longer
> there.  Would this be a feature, a bug or what in hal?  Should I
> submit a bug report?  (I've attached two window shots for comparison
> purposes).

I submitted a bug report to the hal package on this so I'm sure this
will be ironed out in time.  Thanks.

--
Sincerely
Jose Alburquerque