Re: Trouble browsing secure web sites (scotiaonline.com)

On Sun November 12 2006 18:53, Stephen Yorke wrote:
> I use ScotiaOnline on all my PCs/OSs...
>
> Have had it work with FireFox, IE 6 and the recent IE 7 (Beta 1, 2, RC1
> & Release)...it just works.

Yep. same here. Never have any problem using the site with windows. I don't
use windows a heck of a lot anymore though.

> I have just tried it with one of my Debian
> boxes and it works fine...logged in and checked my account using FireFox
> 1.5.0.7.  Not a problem.

Is that sarge? I can navigate the site OK with sarge also. I only have
problems when I'm running (and I usually am) testing/unstable.

> I hope this makes it to the lists...I have been having problems sending
> to it the past few days.

I haven't seen this on the list yet but I imagine it'll be there soon.