From: Todd A. Jacobs [mailto:nospam@codegnome.org]
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 4:53 PM
To: Debian User List
Subject: Reload KDE menus without logging out?

I've noticed that occasionally a new program won't show up in my KDE or
Debian menus until after I close and restart the X session. Is there a
way to force KDE to reread its available menus without logging out
first?

--
Unabashedly littering the information superhighway with detritus like
this for over 15 years now.