Re: Recommendation for build environment(s)

On 11/8/06, Nicolas Pillot <nicolas.pillot@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for open source tools as a general guide line, but
> commercial tools could be considered too.

I'd say eclipse is a good pick. It served us well on all the
(medium-size) projects over the years, and we had the same
configuration across all the devs OSes.

Hi Nicolas,

Eclipse is (probably) not a point of doubt any more as propriety
product (SlickEdit) was chosen. I do OTOH would very much love to hear
about other tools / methodologies you've used during the development.

Thank you,
Maxim.

--
Cheers,