Intel network adapter (was: Re: which driver provide support for Intel 82557/8/9 network adapter)

Hi, Serena.

On Nov 09 2006, Serena Cantor wrote:
> I have sarge and a Ethernet Pro 100 card (see Subject). Which module
> should I use? Thanks

I think that the best maintained driver for this card is the e100, even
though you have the option of using Donald Becker's eepro100.

BTW, since you have one of these cards, do you happen to have a
multithreading CPU?

I'm looking for some way of enabling multithreading on a dual core CPU.
Any help is quite appreciated (I already sent a message to the list, but
it seems that this got unnoticed).

Regards, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/