Re: what's up with all the attitude

On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:10:34 -0500, Kamaraju Kusumanchi <kamaraju@bluebottle.com> said:

> On Monday 06 November 2006 10:02, Greg Folkert wrote:
>>
>> Couple of lists I am on, the matter of factly answers are all RTFM
>> with exact locations and nothing else.

> If that is the case, the developers need to rewrite the manual in a
> way which is understood by others. The content is probably OK but
> may need reorganization. Getting RTFM questions does not always mean
> that the reader is/was lazy to search for answers...

> just my 2 cents raju

        Your 2 cents would go a lot further if you actually provided
 a patch for the documentation -- since you are a user, and presumably
 know better than the developers what is actually understandable, the
 problem is more likely to get fixed.

        May we depend on your contribution to make the documentation
 better?

        manoj
--
There is brutality and there is honesty.  There is no such thing as
brutal honesty.