Re: yahoo mail and firefox, conclusion

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 12:16:24 -0500, T wrote:

> I access my yahoo mail web interface using firefox almost every day. But I
> bumped into problem from time to time.

Hi, thanks everyone for your feed back.

No, I'm not using Yahoo beta version interface, just the standard one.

Nyizsnyik mentioned about NoScript, yes, I'm using it, and yes, I've
enable all relevant sites.

Since none of you are having any problem, Nyizsnyik's message really
reminds me what could be the problem. I've installed a lot of firefox
extensions. I've now confirmed that it is those extensions that is causing
the trouble, because when I launch firefox from an account that doesn't
have those extensions, the problem disappeared.

I've updated all the extensions, but the problem persists. FYI, I've
installed:

copy_url
dictionarysearch
download_statusbar
noscript
proxybutton
read_easily
reloadevery
remove_it_permanently
sbcopyinfo.xpi
scrapbook
searchbar_autosizer
serverreplace
tab_mix_plus
text_size_toolbar
view_formatted_source_format_source_extension
view_source_chart
web_developer

I'm going to play with those extensions now...

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/