yahoo mail and firefox

Hi,

Do you use yahoo mail, its web interface, regularly?
Do you use firefox for that?
Have you notice any problems?

I access my yahoo mail web interface using firefox almost every day. But I
bumped into problem from time to time. Sometimes I have

 Sorry, Bad Request.
 Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

when trying to use any of the yahoo mail command buttons, e.g. delete, mark
read, mark as spam, sometimes they just simply don't respond when clicking
on them.

Today, the yahoo mail command buttons are not responding again (when
clicking on them). Moreover, every email turns out completely blank.  I
tried to "select" the blank space via dragging the mouse but also nothing
there. Only "Printable View" can show them.
The problem does not exist when using epiphany.

Have you notice any problems?

thanks

PS, my firefox:

$ apt-cache policy firefox