The Trackstick Pro is now available to GPS resellers

Dear Potential Reseller,

Telespial Systems is proud to announce the launch of www.trackstickpro.com  This new extension to the Trackstick family is certainly another indication of the never-ending growth of the Trackstick series of products.  The Trackstick Pro was specifically designed for commercial/fleet companies.  The applications are endless.  Municipalities, governmental agencies, search and rescue, land surveying, equipment maintenance and much much more.

Please be sure to check out our new website.  And, if you are not already a reseller of Trackstick and the Trackstick Pro, please feel free to contact us.  We are actively seeking dealers for our new product, the Trackstick Pro.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Richard Haberkern
sales@trackstickpro.com
www.trackstickpro.com