keeps servers consistant (debs)

Hello,

Just wondering if there is an existing solution (or home-rolled script) to keep packages consistent across multiple servers.

The standard repositories are fine, and caching isn't needed (ala apt-proxy), as they are on different networks. But if I install / remove packages on a server, I'd like to do the same on other servers without having to keep track. Also when I create a new server, id like to quickly remove and apt-get packages from a master list.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Jason