i need ur help

dear Debian People

its been long time im using ubuntu, breezy, dapper, and edgy the last one, im ganna change it to debian for a while, would u please tell me which distribution is better? i need to know it and i need to make up my mind what to do, tell me the differences please, is is a good idea to switch to debian, and by the way i know that ubuntu is debian base.

best regards.

Meisam Sarabadani student in MMU University, malaysia, Cyberia majoring at Information System Engineering