Re: CD-icons

Þann 2006-10-30, 13:32:45 (+0000) skrifaði Jonathan Roberts:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there was a way to force cd icons on the desktop to
> launch in Totem rather than opening Nautilus?

I assume you are running Gnome so have a look in the Desktop ->
Preferences located at the top bar (in the default Gnome theme at
least), there should be and option called "Removable Drives and
Media", there you should be able to change the default behaviour.

HTH

Oli