How to reverse a package upgrade?

Debian / testing

Hi,

Upgraded "suversion" package to the latest in debian/testing, that is, version:
1.4.0-5 . Once upgrade was completed, it became clear that I should have stuck
with the old version of subversion package, the old version was version
1.3.2-5, I think.

So, now it's highly desireable to go back to the old version of the package. I
tried a couple of things (see below) but aptitude says "Unable to find a
version "..." for the package "subversion"

## aptitude install  subversion=1.3.2-5+b1 --simulate --show-versions

## aptitude install  subversion=1.3.2-5 --simulate --show-versions

Is the old version of the package still available in "testing"? And if not, is
there a way to rollback to a previous verson of the package? I'm using aptitude
from the command line.

Thanks

(http://voice.yahoo.com)