Re: Etch Upgrade to Apache2 seems to have screwed tomcat

On Sunday 29 October 2006 22:40, Alan Chandler wrote:
> and looking in /etc/apache2/modes-enabled/jk.conf I have
>
> JkWorkersFile /etc/apache2/workers.properties
> JkLogFile     /var/log/apache2/mod_jk.log
> JkLogLevel    info
> JkMountFile /etc/apache2/urimap.properties

Its looking increasing as though libapache2-mod-jk is not recognising the
JkMountFile directive.  I can add JkMount directives for a uri in the urimap
and this particular uri then starts working.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk