Re: Etch Upgrade to Apache2 seems to have screwed tomcat

On Sunday 29 October 2006 22:40, Alan Chandler wrote:
> I have got over most of the issues, but one is completely foxing me.  That
> is getting requests passed through to tomcat.

I should say, that prior to the upgrade I had downloaded and installed a
binary verision of mod_jk from the apache web site.  After the upgrade apache
wouldn't start as it reported an some form of incompatibility between the mod
and the apache version.  So I have installed the libapache2-mod-jk package
from the debian package repository.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk