Apology

Dear Debian List:

I'd like to apologize, first to all the users of the list and then to those who tried to help me with my spam (the "dirty spam") problem such as Roberto C. Sanchez and P. Johnson. I sincerely apologize for not being understanding of their suggestions and for being not being level-headed about their response. After all, most of you all here have more experience and knowledge than I and I should have been quicker to listen than I showed. I really do apologize.

I'd also like to say, that I don't have that much time to follow the list so I wont be posting at all unless I have a question about something I'm stuck with (if I have to). I will probably read posts here and there so that I may learn more about how debian operates to keep my system working, but only if time allows (I'll be mostly working on a recent project that has caught my interest).

I sincerely appreciate all the help I've received so far and I'm sure that I'll be getting more by reading the debian docs and possibly a post related to any problems that I may come across.

I just want to say to those considering leaving debian: Please don't. It's a fine distribution and you'll probably regret going to another distribution.

Good luck to all.

--
Sincerely
Jose Alburquerque