Re: Why I left Debian

Hello,

I really do not want to start any flame here but after all, as I used Debian for few months, I find honest to say why I'm leaving it.
Hmm. Why on earth would anyone use Linux, and not want to start flame wars? That's part of the fun.
Hereafter main problems encountered (some recurrent) these last months :

- as I installed etch around 50% of shutdowns never complete.
I think the package initscripts, and/or the package sysv-rc, would solve this.
Bye,
Bruno
Ciao!

Mark