Re: Re: GPG keys aren't available on new system [SOLVED]

John:

I read your reply on this question, and I am still having problems like the one Roberto raised.  On one machine, I exported the key, and the result was an .asc file.  I copied that file to the second machine and imported that file.  It shows that imported key on the list of keys, but Trusted is blank instead of green, and files from the first machine still won't decrypt on the second.  Is there something else I need to do?  Thank you.

David