Re: Looking For A Good Representative(JOB OFFER)

On 10/27/2006 07:02 AM, Fabrice Madson Inc. wrote:
Greetings Sir/Madam,

Fabrice Madson International Limited ,Need an International Representative,Would you like to work from home?,Then these is the opportunity you have been waiting for.Come join Thousands of our Company workers and you can Earn $2000-$3000 Per -Week.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
10% from each operation!For instance:You receive 7000 USD via cheques on our behalf.You will cash the money and keep $700 (10% from $7000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 10%,though later it will increase up to 12%!
[...]

Reported to ovh.net and qwest.net for spamming.