Re:Looking For A Good Representative(JOB OFFER)

Greetings Sir/Madam,

Fabrice Madson International Limited ,Need an International
Representative,Would you like to work from home?,Then these is the opportunity you have been waiting for.Come join Thousands of our Company workers and you can Earn $2000-$3000 Per -Week.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
10% from each operation!For instance:You receive 7000 USD via cheques on our behalf.You will cash the money and keep $700 (10% from $7000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 10%,though later it will increase up to 12%!

ABOUT FABRICE MADSON INC
Fabrice Madson International Limited is a Limited Company.We produce and distribute clothing materials such as batiks,assorted fabrics and traditional costume worldwide.We have reached big sales volume of textile
materials in Europe and now are trying to penetrate the US market.Quite soon we will openrepresentative offices or authorized sales centers in the US and other countires and therefore we are currently looking for people who will assist us in establishing a new distribution network
there.The fact is that despite the US market is new for us we already have regular clients that speaks for itself.

You can combine these Job with your Current Job
You will spend only 1-2 hours a day on this position
You can easily make a career in our company Ability to check your e-mail several times a day and to respond to each every time

MAIN REQUIREMENTS
18 years or older legally capable responsible ready to work 3-4 hours per week. with PC knowledge E-mail and internet experience (minimal) If you are Intrested In working with Us Then Kindly Contact the given email for more information.

Warmest Regards,

Yours sincerely,
Human Resource Department
Dr.James Madson.